Tuesday, May 15, 2012

bOOties*

winter is creeping in at a fast rate, and bOots are becOming crucial accessOries. As an individual with thick legs [myself] I enjOy wearing bOoties, instead Of actual bOots, during the seasOn. I lOve hOw easy it is tO play arOund with them wearing skinny pants, miniskirts, micrO shOrts [and well stOckings]etc. while shOwing sOme leg. These are sOme bOoties that I came acrOss On the Lulla Belle Shoe Boutique website:



I like the elegance Of this One. It makes a bOld statement.



This is my favOurite, Of the three!! It has a platfOrm heel [which I LOVE] and it's studded [which is just sexiness On feet].

I'm enjOying this 'American flag' trend [I've spOtted it On shOrts and, well, these bOoties]. It brings a fun and playful element tO garments, with the patterns and cOlOurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment