Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Alonso Mateo*

I've never made the fact that I want bOy children a secret, I just think they're sO much mOre fun tO dress up and [quite frankly] play with!
 
I've been seeing pOsts abOut this bOy's style arOund the blOggersphere and I've tried tO ignore it but, it must be said: Alonso Mateo dresses better than many grown men I've seen and knOw. He is always On trend, if nOt ahead Of the pack and just carries himself with such swag! Ohmigizzle! This kid is freshness persOnified.
 
What I absOlutely die fOr abOut his style is that it's versatile; he dOesn't just rOck One lOok, he has a number Of lOoks that he perfects! And fOr me, that is a definitiOn Of true style.
 
Luisa Fernanda Espinosa [his mOm] is bOss!! I'm literally like: Mason whO!!??
 



the bOy even takes selfies!!






dO yOu nOt die!!??



Alonso & his ever sO chic mum!

And I will say this, my kid has nO chOice but tO be this fresh! The baby daddy is just gOnna have tO deal.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment