Tuesday, July 24, 2012

things I like*


lipstickses :)


ThOse that knOw me, knOw hOw deep my lOve fOr bright lipstick is [it started with red lipstick]! Red lips symbOlise sexiness and cOnfidence in a wOman.
the fascinatiOn with red lips gOes as far as when Egyptian Queens stained their lips with a cOmbO Of henna and crushed beatles, Victorian wOmen cOlOured their lips red crepe paper. We've all seen pics Of the bOmbshell Marilyn Monroe whO had the red lips and platinum lOcks as her signature lOok. 
Her dark mane and full red pOut ensured that Elizabeth Taylor was the ultimate seductress, in her time!
sO... pucker up? eheheh :)  

I rate, this Outfit is really cOol and cOmfy! Only I'd swap the plain AllStars fOr the Ones with the gOld detail, in the previOus pOst. That, cOmbined with red lips, yOu are a winner!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment