Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Beyonce as Mrs. Carter in H&M*


 
whO knew that it would take King Bey tO bring me Out Of the wOodwOrk? LOL! [I was meaning tO pOst this yester but errrr Okay, shit happened]
Anyway, getting straight tO it, I saw pics of Mrs Carter's H&M ad campaign On the Fashionista.com blOg and I am smitten! Trust Bey tO make just about anything 'amazeballs'! Well, in my eyes, anyways! 


 
Here are sOme Of the different cOstumes that she rOcked, which she helped design!
Which is what makes this range extra cOol [fOr a stan like me], it encapsulates her persOnality and style! 
 

 It is said that the timing Of this campaign is tO trumpet King Bey's Mrs Carter Show World Tour Concert that premiered in Europe yesterday.  
my Other fave :)



my absOlute fave! 

I'm super jealOus :( Of everyOne that's gOnna get tO see Sasha Fierce! Can I at least get One Of these pieces as cOnsOlatiOn!? Pleeeeeeassee??
P.S: I've indicated which Ones I like mOst :), thank yOu Univerese [in advance].

No comments:

Post a Comment