Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bibi McGill*

Between my excitement [Of seeing what Bey lOoked like On her first perfOrmance] and trying nOt tO be ObviOus that I was stealing Office time tO pOst that update, I fOrgOt tO pOst what was my favOurite pic Of all frOm that night! 
If I'm nOt tweeting abOut hOw addicted I am tO Beyoncé's live perfOrmances, I'm always tweeting abOut what rOckstars The Suga Mamas are- my favOurite Of them being Bibi McGill, Beyoncé's rOckstar Of a guitarist.
 
 Can we discuss the awesOmery that is this chick, thOugh!?
She's been called a 'Woman on Fire' by Ebony Magazine, and I cOuld nOt agree mOre. In additiOn tO her being a guitarist and a musical directOr fOr The Suga Mamas, she's yoga instructOr and a health fOod entrepreneur.
 
Her interests in music and guitar-playing started when she was a 12-year Old, in Denver, she begun taking private guitar lessOns, went On tO major in Music Scoring and Arrangement at the University of Colorado; and gOt her big break perfOrming with PINK On Saturday Night Live in 2001 and since then she has been unstoppable.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment