Saturday, April 10, 2010

I miss yOu, Keys!!! :(

Ok... sO.... the thing is...

A reaLLy gOod friend Of mine mOved back hOme at the beginning Of this year [frOm Cape tOwn tO BLOem]... and it feeLs Like she's been gOne fOrever.

nOt OnLy was she my friend, but she was my sister, mOther [at times] and drinking partner [dOn't judge me!]... we Laughed, we cried and we hated men tOgether, she, being the wise wOman that she is, Often gave me reaLLy awesOme advice and tOok great care Of me when I was intOxicated [ehe]...

OMIGAWSH! I'm writing abOut her Like she's dead!! she's aLive, fOr the recOrd... just reaLLy far away ehehehe

Like she sO prOfOundLy put it: 'bleak days >< i miss my zula dancing, screw all men, drink all day, smoke al nite super awesum frnd...my sister from another mother.'

yOu knOw what they say about peOpLe nOt getting the fLOwers whiLe thay can stiLL smeLL them; weLL Keys, here are yOur fLOwers, smeLL them: I thank yOu fOr being sOo awesOme, Mr JeffersOn! eheheeh... One day, I'LL take yOu up my wishing tree... and, yes, I LOve yOu waaay mOre than KB ever wiLL [he's sOOO jeaLOus!]...


P.S I've been sOber since yOu Left, wiLL drink when yOu return!!! I refuse tO 'drank' withOut my partner...

ex-Oh-ex
ManBearPig :)

1 comment:

  1. this is the most beautifull thing i have ever read..
    geez i had to go thru hell to post this but its all worth it love.

    geez kb is really jealous like my God this is truely a beautiful thing..like im actually crying. gosh my love i miss you soo much. like you were my teacher..mentor n ish.

    i admire you you mean more to me than..life it self. you are a sister who loves and cares for me waaaaaaaaay more than some of my other relatives, even my half sister blv it or not. thats how much i love ya. like the day i met you..like i was like all those other niggers are soo super serial jealous becos of the relationship we had. those times we shared like words cud never eva! explain. i drink weneva i think of you..if i wasnt so broke it wud be daily..all day. u are my super super best frnd like super as in (turn around jesus turning water into wine tip shit) frnd. and it was beyond fucked up when i could be there with you this year.


    i miss you dearly. lemo and i just cry knowing we cud be doing something crazy. you inspire me hey.. and even im here in this hell hole called bloem, im hanging in there with the thought that il see you again..soon and even that soon aint soon enuf. you knw i want the best for you and thats why at times i get mad or upset cos i dont want the most beautiful God has given me to be ruin or even slightly tainted. you are a blessing and i dont think you knw how much i needed u in my life.

    thank you for being my sister.
    love ya
    mmmmkay mmmmkay
    *stan face*
    p.s-blogging is so hard

    ReplyDelete