Thursday, April 1, 2010

strOberry juice*

Seeing as this is my first bLOg, Ima write abOut myseLf, where I cOme frOm, what I dO, what I Like, whO I Like [eheh]- a bit Of backgrOund tO stOry, yOu knOw, just a LittLe intrO!

My full name is Bajabulile Sivuyisiwe Dlamini-Qwesha, daughter Of Thembisa Qwesha and Bongani Dlamini.

My birth place is Natal [South Africa], I am the secOnd Of three children [mOm's side], the fOurth Of five On my dad's side. Yes, it is quite the fam!

My fOlks never married, sO, I live with my mOm and twO siblings. I cOmpleted my matric at Sans Souci Girls' High School, twO years agO.

The three fields I have cOnsidered wOrking in are fashiOn, advertising dramatic arts- fashiOn being my first chOice. I, then, ended up in advertising [AAA School of Advertising], I love it, but fashiOn will always dOminate!

SO, as my names have, already, indicated- I'm a happy persOn! I laugh a lOt, listen tO a lOt Of music, watch a lOt Of Ftv, cOok and eat a lOt and I dance a lOt, tOo.

whO I like???? hmmm well, I'm single, right nOw, and I'm starting tO think that maybe, men are nOt fOr me... the funny part is that I fall inlove everyday, half Of the things I fall inlove with being men! *sigh* there's nO hOpe!

sO, yea!! that's that! and mOst there is tO knOw abOut me! X

No comments:

Post a Comment