Tuesday, April 13, 2010

institutiOn Of Learning*

sO this mOrning, I gOt wOken up by a teLephOne caLL... aLmOst fOrgOt that it was the day that I had DECIDED tO start schOoL On, tOday! [mind yOu, schOoL Opened On the 12th April].

Ok! sO, having missed the first day Of schOoL, yesterday, I naturaLLy feeL Like I'm sOmewhat 'Out Of the LOop' sO tO speak, and nOt reaLLy sure hOw tO feeL abOut this day. but, hey... my 'first day Of term' has tO happen at sOme pOint [and the sOOner the better, right?], sO I put a pin On thOse feeLings, and Off tO schOoL, I gO!! nOt fOrgetting that I had tO LOok that extra bit phLyyy, as I make my grand enterance.

hOnestLy speaking schOoL has becOme a rituaL that I dO haLf-heartedLy, these days! I dO it 'cause I gOtta, I guess It's nO LOnger that pLace yOu gOt tO, with a hOp and a skip... it's just bOOoooring OL' schOoL... and the idiOts that never seem tO mind their Own business dO nOt make the experience any mOre fun!

hOwever, what I've cOme tO reaLise [tOday], is that I am very very fOrtunate tO be part the institutiOn that I am part Of. Being a part Of the best in my trade, the eLite! I say the name Of my schOoL with a LOt Of pride, confidence and a sense Of Ownership. sOme dOn't get the priveLege Of gOing thrOugh tO higher educatiOn, let aLOne gOing tO the best schOoL there is [in their given fieLd]. aLL Of my mixed emOtiOns frOm the mOrning have, nOw, transfOrmed tO a sense Of gratitude tO whOever's LOoking Out fOr me. I thank yOu fOr my fOrtune and sOme Of the hardships yOu thrOw my way, because I knOw that they will all play a role in my, fuLLy, becOming the best [the beyyst] One day.

I have, nOw, DECIDED tO cherish my schOoL days and dO as best I can [cOme what may], because sOmeOne had tO have beLieved in me fOr me tO be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment