Monday, June 3, 2013

HellO*

I've been meaning tO dO mOre Outfit pOsts Of myself, and I figured that since tOday is the first Monday Of the mOnth it wOuld be the perfect day tO start!
 
The weather in Joburg is gOing through a mild case Of cOnfusiOn, I think; it's June and apparently the cOldest mOnth Of the year, yet the sun is shining bright! I'm really nOt cOmplaining, but I feel a bit incOnvenienced since I've been slOwly packing away my summery gear!
 
AmOng Other fashiOn Obstacles that I'm currently facing [Hahah], I'm gOing thrOugh a situatiOn where I'm transistiOning frOm a mOre casual way Of dressing tO a fOrmal One. The problem here is that I am having the greatest struggle letting gO Of my student gear, hey! I'm really  nOt a 'cOurt shOes & pencil skirts' kinda girl [although I dO have my days], I just like my mOre relaxed lOoks, but I will dO what I must.
 


 
tOday's Outfit illustrates my fOrmal vs causal struggle the best, but I feel like I struck a gOod balance, thOugh! I'm wearing a skirt I gOt frOm my mama, a really casual [actually-cropped-but-I-pulled-it-dOwn-and-tucked-into-my-stOckings] shirt, these cOol design stOckings and just abOut my favOurite bOoties that I bOught a day befOre I mOved here frOm Cape Town. AlsO, this bag that I'm carrying has to be my favOurite at the mOment; I'll dO anOther pOst where I show it prOperly, I dOn't think these pics are dOing it justice.
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment