Monday, June 10, 2013

It'll be blue :)*

Okay, I drafted this pOst On Friday with the intention Of publishing it On the same day, but my day gOt sO manic I just didn't have the time!

When I wOke up this mOrning all I knew was that I wanted tO wear my blue stOckings, and sO everything else that I picked was centred arOund that! I had bOught these stOckings last winter and never really gOt tO wear them much because they're just sOo blue and there isn't really much yOu can wear them with. That and the fact that I have these Other mauve Ones that are a guaranteed winner, sO naturally I gave them mOre air time when it came time tO add cOlOur tO an Outfit.
 
One Of the things I thOrOughly enjOy abOut the cOlder mOnths is the layering and hOw yOu can play arOund with clOthes [in this case hOsiery] tO add different dimensiOns tO an Outfit. What I've alsO nOticed is that stOckings alsO tend tO make sOme Outfits mOre apprOpriate; like imagine if I hadn't wOrn these stOckings with this faux leather mini? It wOuld be a totally different stOry!
 
tOday's Outfit is, by far, my favOurite fOr this week. I think it shOws the perfect cOntrast between my tOmbOy-ish ways and feminine side. What I had tO learn, and very fast, when I mOved tO Joburg was hOw tO rOck a hat. BefOre. hats used tO make me nervous [as I've mentioned in a previOus pOst] because my head is pretty small, yet my fOrehead is huuuge, sO it was a bit difficult tO picture myself in a hat. With the biting Jozi cOld weather, I wOuld be faced with the dilemma Of chOosing between earmuffs and hats. Earmuffs are NOT fOr me [my issue with my ears is a stOry fOr anOther day], sO it was a pretty ObviOus choice.



sO gully!

 
 
I think, this is my first time wearing a beanie! nOt tOo shabby fOr a virgin :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment