Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pleats & bOws*

 
 sO, yesterday, I decided that since I didn't really like the quality Of pics that are taken frOm my ipad I'd bOrrOw the services Of a mOre gifted photographer, with better equipment. In my ignorance, I was alsO On sOme: "it doesn't really matter what kinda stuff he usually shOots, a gOod phOtO is a gOod phOto!". Little did I knOw!! This guy's fOcus was all Over the place, he was getting mOre Of the landscape in than my actual Outfit! I ended up nOt being able tO use a single pic!
 
With my tail between my legs and ipad in hand, I returned tO Sindi [Our receptionist] and asked her tO take snaps Of tOday's Outfit. Between my limited experience as a mOdel [and wack-ass pOses] and her amateur photography, we did what we cOuld and this might be the best pic Of the lOt:
 

 
What I like abOut this get up is that unlike many Of my lOoks, it's pretty clean and there isn't much happening except the bOw and the pleats. The bag is extremely feminine with the frills and all; and my hOusemate [Junior] says I lOok like a "really gOod girl" ahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment