Monday, June 10, 2013

fOr a day abOut tOwn*

My Saturday was actually quite busy! yOu knOw, thOse days where yOu almOst spread yourself tOo thin and make cOmmitments tO gO everywhere with everyone, ya!
 
Eventually I figured Out a way tO cOordinate everything and make sure I get 'rOund tO dOing all that I had set Out tO: It started Off with a mOrning at the Randburg Flea Market [lOoking fOr a hOusewarming gift], then I mOved On tO the NeighbOurgOods market fOr a brunch date with a new friend and an Old friend, afterwards I headed tO a friend's braai/ hOusewarming in Bryanston. After which, I ended up at The Joy of Jazz in Gold Reef City.
 
It was jam packed, right!? The cOol thing was that I was in bed by midnight, like a gOod girl! :)
 
Anyway, this is what I wOre:
 




 
My mOm gOt me this brOwn leather bag, Or she might have gOt it fOr my little sister and I swapped her a red leather bag fOr it, I can't recall at this time. Anyway, it is my absOlute favOurite! fOr Obvious reasOns. I alsO really like my affOrdable imitatiOn Of the Chloe 'Susan' bOotie, I find myself reaching fOr it mOre Often than nOt!


No comments:

Post a Comment