Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Knits & Crannies*

clOse tO where I live [like, literally, around the cOrner] is a little dam, sO this means that we suffer from extra cOld weather. Like, Jozi is Only starting tO get cOld,  but we're already On Winter 2.0!
 
sO, standing here, taking these pics I am freezing my behind Off and I'm nOt even sure if I'm layered up enough, that time I'm already six layers deep!
 


if I gOt paid tO keep my mOuth clOsed, I'd prOlly be sitting On R0.5

 
But Okay! I figured a knit maxi dress wOuld be the best OptiOn fOr tOday: I like this dress a lOt! Like, nOt sO lOng agO I had dressed it up, sky-scraper heels, statement neckpiece, clutch and all but tOday I can thrOw it On with a cardi and bOoties! If that's nOt a winning fOrmula then I dOn't knOw what is! AlsO, I die fOr a cinched waist!
 
Psssssst wOuld yOu believe me if I said I bOught this cardi fOr R5? Okay, then. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment